Below is what we are doing to combat Covid-19
Central Fitness gyms have re-opened with the rest of New Zealand in Level 2. Below is a list of additional steps we are taking to combat the future spread of the virus.
● Limiting numbers in the gym to 12 - 16 people at any one time (booking system)
● Extra spray bottles available in the gym.
● A staff member on the floor cleaning between 12:30 and 6: 30 pm Monday to Friday. 10 am - 4 pm Saturday & Sunday.
● Staff will be enforcing cleaning by members and social distancing.
● Classes are limited to 5 - 10 people and are being run outside when possible or upstairs.
● Limiting the number of equipment available to allow safe social distancing.
● Increased signage in the facility to remind members of social distancing and cleaning measures.
● Sign in sign out sheet